Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (SkinCare Tip #2)



Let me tell you what's in my new skin care routine!
 Bioré deep cleansing pore comes like a  strips at the box, contains 14 or 24 depends. Clean all your pores, You can use on your nose or any part of your face, I personally use in my nose before bed, but you can use the time that you want to. You have to let dry on your nose like 10 - 15 minutes, then all the blackheads on your nose or the rest of your face will disappear! You'll love how it works! So, No more Dirt and Oil that cause blackheads on your face! And it is not expensive, about $8 . This is The BEST that i found, and definitely do the job! 

Thanks for checking my blog,! <3 xx


1 comment:

  1. This is a great tip! I use pore cleansing strips! However i usually use cheap brands because here in the UK its about £5 for 4 strips! Great blog - check out mine?

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete