Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Betsey Johnson's Nail Products !


Oh My God! Tomorrow will be available this gorgeous Betsey Johnson's Nail Collections! I'm so excited, you know this is going to be so Vibrant & fun like Betsey is, alright ? :)
The collection  includes bright colors, outrageous designs and even scented nail polish. The price is $9,50. I have no idea where this is coming out yet!

The Sephora by OPI Betsey Johnson Collection are seven full sized nail polishes shade, a six mini nail polish set, long lasting trend tips and flashy designs.

Check it out !








It’s My Pink
Betsey’s signature shade of hot pink, infused with her Too Too fragrance that scents your tips as it dries.


XOX Betsey
A creamy nude with a hint of pink undertones.


Forever Wild
A blackened grape that’s the perfect accent for fall’s moodier hues.


Sparkling Personality
A super-shimmery, foiled silver metallic.



Alley Cat
Bold fuchsia with a hint of gold shimmer.


                                Cartwheels On The Catwalk
Named after Betsey’s signature runway move, this pastel hue is sweet, without being too twee.


Pushing Your Luck
A fierce, classic scarlet.



So, This collection is going to be so Amazing, Gorgeous, Beautiful, everything i love into one!  I love all about Betsey Johnson Products. I'm sure i will love this collection too, I'm so excited for all nail polishes, but the Cartwheels On The Catwalk one, for now, is my favorite!


Hope you enjoy it!

xx, taa.


No comments:

Post a Comment